Link Love: Finding Paleo Recipes
I’ve been eating Paleo since the beginning of January, which means I’ve got almost three months of eating just meat, veggies, fruit, nuts and seeds under my belt. Yes, I’ve had a few cheat meals like a slice of thin-crust pizza during the Super Bowl, and I paid for it. Right now I’m in the middle of a strict Paleo Challenge, and the Hubs and I have been doing a lot more cooking at home.
We get most of our meat from a CSA that has grass-fed beef and pasture chicken and pork. Our veggies come from another local farm, and I’ve branched out in my vegetable preparation. Bok choy, swiss chard, and kohlrabi were not in my usual repertoire. That means I’ve been doing some Paleo recipe searching. Through my searches, I’ve favorited and followed several blogs that feature yummy looking and sounding Paleo-friendly concoctions. Since I have found them useful, I thought I’d share some of the link love.
In no particular order, I present the following for your reading, viewing and cooking pleasure:
- TGI Paleo
- Everyday Paleo (she’s also put out a cookbook and a kids’ book)
- Cave Girl Eats (Not too many recipes, but she’s funny and gives good advice on living Paleo. I’ve been researching the Paleo Body stuff lately.)
- Free the Animal
- Nom Nom Paleo (Can’t wait for her iPad cooking app. Amazing food photography!)
- The Paleo Dish
- The Food Lovers’ Primal Palate (I want their cookbook, but since I’m still trying recipes from their site, I can hold off.)
- The Foodee Project (Collection of lots of recipes out there on various blogs. You can sign up, add recipes to your favorites or even add the items to your grocery shopping list. Great resource!)
- The Clothes Make the Girl
- Growing Up Paleo (All about the entire family eating Paleo…even babies.)
- Civilized Caveman
- Mastering the Art of Paleo (I just found this one so I haven’t made any of the recipes. Looks promising though.)